This Policy sets out the basis on which we may collect personal data from you, or that you have or will provide to us, and how we may process your personal data.
We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we, The MCL Group (Int) Limited are the data controller.
By continuing to use our portals, access our websites or by otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy. You warrant that any data provided by you to us is accurate.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information about you:
- that you provide to us when, including, but not limited to, information you provide when you fill in forms on our site or portals; and
- if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The type of information we collect from you may include:
- when you complete forms on our site or portal your full name, email address, address, phone number and health details;
- technical information about your visits to our site and portals, but not limited to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the internet, traffic data, location data, log data, your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding which pages you access. When you visit our site or portals our servers automatically record this type of information; and
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to analyse the information we collect from you in order that we can examine trends and patterns in the information and improve our site and portals;
- to ensure that content from our site and portals is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our site and portals, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and others users of our site and portals about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information to contact you in order to send you details of our products and services which may be of interest to you;
- for our internal record keeping;
- to appropriately deal with any complaints or issues with our site or portals; and
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
We may contact you by post, text message, phone or email to ask for your views about our products and services, or to tell you about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- analytics, search engine and service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and portals;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or contract;
- to protect our rights and property, or our safety and our users’ safety;
- for the purposes of preventing or reporting any illegal or immoral activity; and/or
- for the purposes of appropriately dealing with any complaints or issues with our site or the portals.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties other than in accordance with this Policy, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
YOUR RIGHTS – COPIES AND CORRECTIONS
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or portals. Any transmission is at your own risk. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data may be stored by third parties on our behalf. We, and our third party contractors, employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site and portals contains links to other websites of interest. If you use these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Policy. You should exercise caution and check the terms and conditions and privacy policies which apply to third party websites.
The types of cookies that our site uses are:
|Set by “ShareThis” widget if it is embedded on the site. The ShareThis service can identify a visitor if they have separately signed up with ShareThis for a ShareThis account (and provided their consent). This information may be used to display advertisements on sites that include the ShareThis sharing icon.|
|Set by “Google Universal Analytics”
This website uses analytics technology to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be aggregated to a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data.
|wordpress_logged_in_*||Used by our website to maintain logins
The * is a place holder for a random string
|wordpress_*||Used by our website to maintain logins
The * is a place holder for a random string
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our site and portals and, where appropriate, notify you by email.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at email@example.com